What I've been listening to:
1. Lust in Phaze - Soul Coughing
2. Fever to Tell - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
3. Good News for People Who Like Bad News - Modest Mouse
4. Scarlet's Walk - Tori Amos
5. Unrepeatable - Eddie Izzard
What I've been reading:
Bananas Beaches and Bases by Cynthia Enloe.
Discovering Cynthia Enloe's work
may well be the best thing that happened to me this semester..
In a Sunburned Country Bill Bryson on Australia. Funny, informative, recommended.
Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear.
I don't usually go in for mysteries, but I find Maisie Dobbs, the detective
at the heart of this book, a very appealling character.